Thursday 14 January 2016

Teacher Planner Update

Teacher Planner Update

I love, love, love my teacher planner by Erin Condren! My Head Teacher would rather I use the same planning format as the other staff in school which made me so sad! I am trying to figure out a way of using it without repeating myself on the school format. I was thinking of using it for intervetions possibly but I'm not sure how this would work. Below I have added some pictures to show you the inside of my teacher planner now that it has been used! 



Here is where I keep a record of all of the training/courses/meetings that I have each month. This will then contribute as evidence to my perfomance management meetings at the end of each year to support my pay rise!



I like to decorate my pages. Even though the Erin Condren is gorgeous inside with lots of lovely colours I like to put my own stamp on things.




Useful Websites for Early Years Teachers!

www.twinkl.co.uk
www.mrspancake.co.uk
www.tpet.co.uk
www.senteacher.org
www.scholastic.com
www.sheffkids.co.uk


No comments :

Post a Comment